harpenden sustainability market
The Sustainability Market welcomes eco friendly stalls to Harpenden Common, helping you live a more sustainable life.
This Market is organised by Sustainable St Albans in partnership with Harpenden Town Council. In the past it has included:
- Eco Essentials: Reswirl, Trade & Retail, Jefferson Crafts, My Refill Life, Cleaner Living
- Electric Bikes: Flit
- Greener Gifts and textiles: Bee & Wild, Cosy Rosie Candles, Latino Assessories, The Hat Gallery, Edgy Threads, Tommie and Lottie
- Second hand / upcycled: Abbey Books, Woz Designs
- Sustainable Self-Care: Zen Studio Therapies, Balmy, Discover Blue, Wild Earth Academy, In Mind and Soul, Real Inspiration, So Natural
- Hot and cold takeaway vegan food & vegan food products: Dosa Clique, Chilli Gold, Eat Wholefoods, Rudi’s Chilli Jams, Lukka - Boutique Cakes, The Vegan Treats Company, Yom, Award Winning Beers, The White Horse (sustainability information stall)
- Environmental Charity and Community Groups: Herts Wildlife Trust, Sustainable St Albans, Save North St Albans Green Belt, The Woodland Trust, RSBP
Further details about this event including confirmation about the stalls will be updated soon.
- Date 21/05/2023
- Time 10:00 to 15:00
- Duration 1 Day